- HTML was first created by Tim Berners-Lee, Robert Cailliau, and others starting in 1989. It stands for HyperText Markup Language.
- In the first instance, this language was designed with the intent to create different lists and headings but later on, it is majorly used to develop websites.
- With the help of the only HTML, we can create static websites.
- Earlier HTML includes only tags, elements and attributes but now with the introduction of HTML5, a developer has a wider option such as API, storages and other support.
Here is an example of HTML Document
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>This is Page Title</title> </head> <body> <h1>This is First Heading</h1> <p>This is first paragraph.</p> </body> </html>
Below is the Visualization of an HTML Page Structure
Pre-requisites before learning HTML
- Experience with any of the code editor tool like Notepad++, Sublime or even Notepad is fine.
- Experience with any browser.
- Browsing experience with files and directories.
Choose one of the following or multiple to resolve this quiz attribute.
O This is the very first option contains nothing.
O Do you believe this may be the answer of this?
O Third option is waiting here. You may select first too.
O Here we go for the final.